BREAKING NEWS: Workers’ Flat in Ho Goes Up in Flames

April 25, 2017

 

The workers’ flat in Ho has been gutted by fire. The inferno, which started in the early hours of Tuesday, 25th April, has completely razed down one of the apartments of the flat. It, apparently, started from the hall and then spread into the bedroom, consuming cloths and other property.

When globalfmonline.com got to the scene after a distress call had been placed to us by an eye witness, the Ghana National Fire Service was already there to put the fire under control.

 

The timely intervention of the fire service prevented the fire from spreading to other rooms in the flat.

According to an eye witness, Mr. Suley Mohammed, he saw smoke coming out of one of the rooms at the third floor of the flat.

“I had to rush to the top and break the door to gain access to the room. The first thing I did was to put off the main switch and bring out the gas cylinder” he said.

 

He said that the occupant of the room had just stepped out briefly to get breakfast by the roadside when the fire started. He added that he had to break down the door of the adjoining room in order to rescue two children, a boy and girl, who were stranded in there at the time of the fire.

speaking to the affected occupant of the room, Madam Patience Dagoba, she said, “i stepped out briefly to buy food when i saw people rushing towards the flat. i was shocked to see the fire coming out of my room because all my electronic gadgets were off including my gas cylinder. these days i experience low voltage of power and bulbs in my rooms have gone off due to that but i really don’t know if that is what might have caused the fire”.

 

The timely intervention of the fire service prevented the fire from spreading to other rooms in the flat.

According to an eye witness, Mr. Suley Mohammed, he saw smoke coming out of one of the rooms at the third floor of the flat.

“I had to rush to the top and break the door to gain access to the room. The first thing I did was to put off the main switch and bring out the gas cylinder” he said.

 

He said that the occupant of the room had just stepped out briefly to get breakfast by the roadside when the fire started. He added that he had to break down the door of the adjoining room in order to rescue two children, a boy and girl, who were stranded in there at the time of the fire.

speaking to the affected occupant of the room, Madam Patience Dagoba, she said, “i stepped out briefly to buy food when i saw people rushing towards the flat. i was shocked to see the fire coming out of my room because all my electronic gadgets were off including my gas cylinder. these days i experience low voltage of power and bulbs in my rooms have gone off due to that but i really don’t know if that is what might have caused the fire”.

 

Source : GlobalFM

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Please reload

AKUFO ADDO ASKS CHRAJ TO INVESTIGATE KRL SCANDAL

August 26, 2020

AKUFO ADDO ADMITS KRL PAYMENTS

August 26, 2020

1/15
Please reload

You Might Also Like:
Related Post:

..... Your Authentic News Source

Please reload